Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC Review India 2022 Expert Review | Buy on Amazon
Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC Review India 2022 Expert Review
This Panasonic Split AC is a highly advanced device that features Wi-Fi settings for reliable cooling. It offers good capacity, ensures low power bills and comes with some of the latest and most powerful features in the market.
Uses Wi-Fi with seamless integration with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice control. It has a 1.5 ton capacity that can support a medium sized room of up to 180 sq ft. Despite the smart features it is very energy efficient. Perfect for coastal and urban areas. The compact design saves a lot of space for both indoor and outdoor units.
- Wi-Fi Split AC with Twin Cool Inverter compressor: Variable Speed Inverter Compressor
- Which adjusts Power For AC depending on heat load. And Also It is most energy efficient
- And has lowest-noise operation, Seamless hands-free operation and Voice Control with Alexa
- And Google Assistant, Capacity: 1.5 Ton – Suitable for medium sized rooms (121 to 180 sq ft)
- With Powerful and Dry Mode for different cooling needs. Operating Volt. Range : 145 – 285 V
- Energy Star Rating: 5 Star, And Annual Power Consumption: 840.75 kWh, And ISEER: 4.7
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive, 5 years on PCB, 10 years on Compressor
- Copper Condenser Coil with Shield Blu Technology: Anti Corrosion Blue Fin Technology
- Enhances durability in high humidity coastal areas, Special Features: Wi-Fi Air Conditioner
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, Smart Diagnosis with One Touch Service
- Voice Control, Shield Blu Anti Corrosion Technology, PM 2.5 Filter, Customized Sleep Profiles
- Remote Access and Control with Miraie, Stabilizer Free Operation, Miraie: Connected Living
- Voice Control, Smart Diagnosis, Comfortable Sleep Profile, Full Control Anytime Anywhere
- Smart Diagnosis with One Touch Service: Equipped to detect issues in advance and alert users
- Manage e-warranties, One Touch Service Request, Indoor Unit Dimension :107(L),23.5(B),29(H)
- Outdoor Unit Dimension :78(L),24.1(B),55.7(H), IDU Weight : 11 kg, And ODU Weight : 27 Kg
|Energy Efficiency||5 Star Rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||840.75 Kilowatt Hours|
|Noise Level||43 dB|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|Special Features||Inverter, dust filter, antibacterial coating, dehumidifier, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, PM 2.5 Filter, Shield Blu, Wi-Fi Air Conditioner | Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant | Voice Control | Smart Diagnosis with One Touch Service | Shield Blu Anti Corrosion Technology | PM 2.5 Filter | Customized Sleep Profiles | Remote Access and Control with Miraie | Stabilizer Free Operation|
|Control Console||Remote Control|
|Compatible Devices||Alexa, Google Assistant|
|Included Components||1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, 1 Remote Controller, Piping Kit, 2 AAA batteries, User Manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Zinc Carbon|
|Manufacturer||Panasonic India Private Limited|
Why You Should Try Out This AC
You’re probably most excited about the wireless connectivity feature, so we’ll start with that. You can also seamlessly connect your smartphone to the AC via the AL-enabled Miraie app and use it as a remote. You don’t even need to take out a separate remote to turn down the temperature a bit—everything you need is on the phone. Beyond Control, you can check all the current settings on the AC. We tested the AC to phone connection in different ranges, and it works flawlessly, no matter how far away the user is.
Convenient To Use In The Dark
Another indirect benefit that you can get from this smartphone control is its easy use at night. You won’t have trouble looking at the dark display or trying to move the buttons around not knowing which one is marked. You can access lighting directly from your smartphone’s display.
Voice Recognition Support
Don’t you want to look into your phone screen or don’t want to open your eyes while you are sleeping just to change something? Well, you can make good use of the voice control in that case. Through Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, you can easily change the settings of AC with your eyes closed and without moving. It also seems to work well with any type of accent, so you’ll enjoy the convenience.
Make Sleep Better With Sleep Profiles
With this AC, you will only be making adjustments before sleeping. You won’t need to wake up in the middle of the night because the air feels too cold for comfort, even when it was nice before. You can schedule the temperature in a customized profile so that it changes automatically as night falls. Which makes this AC perfect for restful sleep.
Offers Quick Cooling
Scorching summer day? Just try turning on Powerful Mode. We feel that the maximum cooling speed of the AC is much higher as compared to other similar ACs in the price range. You will definitely get the cool air you need. There are other ways to make the breeze even more comfortable.
Easily Takes Care Of Humidity and Pollution
Any unhealthy air coming out of the surrounding pollutants will not make you sick, as the AC is equipped with a high quality PM 2.5 filter which ensures that only clean and fresh air enters the room. Even the humidity of the monsoon season cannot bother you. There is also a dehumidifier, which is always good in an AC.
Outstanding Build Quality
In general the build quality of ACs is quite good, but this is to be expected as Panasonic is an established and well-known brand. The exterior of both the units will remain nice and clean for a long time. The build quality of the insides is also good. The coils are not only 100% copper, but they also have a corrosive blue coating. Therefore, due to rusting, the AC will not be able to stop working properly.
- Offers good value for money.
- High-tech digital features.
- Voice control.
- Great air filtration.
- Silent operation.
- Fast cooling.
- Silent mode can only be activated from the Panasonic app.
- IDU display is a little small.
Common Questions About This Product
How long is the pipe connecting the indoor and outdoor unit?
It’s about 3 metres long.
Can I use it with the remote only?
Yes, the AC can run with just the provided remote. You’ll need a smartphone if you want to access the silent mode, though.
Will I be able to adjust the temperature in dry mode?
Yes, you can do that.
Our Thoughts Regarding This AC
If you are setting up a digital home for yourself, this Air Conditioner is an obvious choice. It is also an excellent pick for regular homes, as it offers almost unmatched convenience. It’s one of our favourite picks because of the Wi-Fi only functionality. This easily makes it one of the best ACs under 40,000. Also note, this Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC is the only AC on our list with wireless connectivity. This is the best smart AC at this price point. Overall, it is an affordable AC with powerful cooling and up-to-date features with significantly lower power consumption.